Dealer of Record
The Speed Box Dealer of Record (“DOR”) Program is designed to structure and reward dealers actively pursuing business opportunities within our industry. The basis of this program address three areas: Initiation, Memorializing, and Compensation.
Initiation:Dealer initiates a sales opportunity by on-site demonstrations of Speedbox or putting a significant amount of time into educating and selling to a qualified customer. Please note that not every sale will qualify as a DOR sale. If someone simply asks for pricing, or our product is requested on an existing bid, this does not qualify for DOR pricing. The DOR program is dependent upon the dealer’s initiation of business. Please be sure to fully document the work you’ve done to support your request for DOR Pricing.
Memorialize:Dealer fills out and submits DOR form along with a quote request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Form is available for download on our website at any time. Speedbox will confirm submission has been received and a signed copy will be returned to you if your DOR is approved.
Compensation:If all the above criteria are met, the DOR will receive preferential pricing for the memorialized transaction. Please note that bids can still be lost if DOR increases their bid price materially. Speedbox is not libel for the loss of a bid due to DOR’s final bid price.
- The DOR program is to strucure and reward those dealers who are actively pursuing business opportunities within our industry.
- All Speedbox Dealers will receive the same pricing if no DOR form is submitted and approved.
- Purely submitting the DOR form does not guarantee preferential pricing. DOR criteria must be met. An approval/denial will be sent after your submission is reviewed.
- All DOR’s are first come first serve. No exceptions.
- DOR form must be filled out completely and submitted via email prior to product going out to bid. No DOR will be accepted after the RFQ has been issued.
- The DOR is awarded on a deal-by-deal basis and does not mean the dealer “owns” the DOR on affiliated product/customer that was originally approved. (product swaps with like items are ok, ex. Black Speedbox for Orange Speedbox). If Speedbox initiates the sale, no DOR’s will be accepted.
- Bids can still be lost if DOR increases their bid price exponentially. Speedbox is not libel for the loss of a bid due to DOR’s final bid price.